Well, sports bikes are preferred by many of us because they look very good and their specifications are quite impressive as well. Generally, youngsters love to ride sports bikes as they can rally ride those bikes very smoothly and passionately. Kawasaki ninja motorcycle under the Kawasaki Heavy industries with a special division of engine. These manufacturing workshops are found in Japan, the Philippines, India, Michigan, Indonesia, Bangladesh, and Thailand.
In the past few years, we have seen a huge revolution in bikes. A major contribution goes to the Kawasaki ninja motorcycle, which is quite popular among youngsters who love to buy and ride these bikes. If you want to know about Kawasaki Ninja for sale, then you might want to visit some specific sites which are certified for selling such bikes. While searching for Ninja motorcycle for sale online, many people make sure they get their hands on the latest launch in the market.
Today, we are going to discuss the two popular launch famous for their performance.
More about Kawasaki Ninja 250R
The Kawasaki Ninja 250R has a displacement of 249 CC, and its kerb weight is 170 kg. It usually comes in two colors, which are lime green and ebony black. Let us go through some of its features:
- Its maximum power is 32 bhp at 11,000 rpm, and maximum torque is 22 Nm at 8,200 rpm.
- Its bore is 62 mm, and stroke is 41 mm.
- Its weight is measured on the basis of valves per cylinder.
- The fuel delivery system is digital fuel injection, and the fuel type is Petrol.
- The ignition is TCBI with electronically advanced features.
- It has spark plugs that are up to two spark plugs per cylinder.
- Its cooling system is liquid type cooling.
- The gearbox is of manual type and has six gears.
- The transmission type is chain drive, having ClutchWet and Multiple-disc.
- The front brake is disc type, and its size is 290 mm. The rear brake is also disc type with size up to 220 mm.
- The Calliper Type is of Dual-Piston type.
- The front wheel size is 17 inches, and the front tire size is 110/70-17 M/C (54H), and the rear tire size is 110/70-17 M/C (54S).
- It has tubeless tires.
Along with the above-mentioned features, it has an analog speedometer. It also has a fuel gauge and a pillion seat. The bike also consists of a pillion footrest and digital fuel gauge. It has an electric start with an analog tachometer, and yes, it also has a standing alarm. With 2 trip meters and with that low fuel indicator, low oil indicator also comes a low battery indicator. What sets it apart is that it has a kill switch and daytime dual-lamp as headlights. The Ninja 250R costs up to 3.17 lakhs.
More about Kawasaki Ninja 300
With a mileage of 25 kmpl and top speed 160 Kmph, the kerb weight of the Kawasaki Ninja 300 is 172 kg. This 172 kg bike is available in 4 colors, thus giving a wide range of options to the riders. Let us look at the features of this popular ride:
- It has a displacement of 296 ccs, and an emission standard is BS-IV.
- With two cylinders, its bore is 62 mm, and the stroke is 49mm.
- Its maximum power goes up to 39 bhp at 11,000 rpm, and maximum torque is of 27 Nm at 10,000 rpm.
- It has four valves per cylinder and a compression ratio of 10.6:1.
- The fuel delivery system is combustible Injection, and the fuel type is Petrol.
- Its ignition type is TCBI, especially with digitally advanced features.
- The Spark Plugs is 1 per cylinder, and the cooling system is the liquid type with a manual gearbox.
- It has six gears, and the transmission type is chain drive with a front brake of the disc type with size 290 mm, and the rear brake type is also disc type with size up to 220 mm.
- The caliper type is 2-Piston caliper.
- The size of the front wheel goes up to 17 inches, and the rear wheel size goes up to 17 inches with front tire size 110/70-17 and rear tire size 140/70-17.
- WIth tubeless and radial tires, the wheel type is specifically alloy, and the front suspension is the telescopic hydraulic fork.
Apart from this, the digital odometer and the braking system of the bike is single-channel ABS. It has a fuel gauge, pillion seat and pillion footrest and also digital fuel gauge. It comes with an electric start and an analog tachometer. If you ask if it has a standing alarm and stepped seat? The answer will be yes. It also has two trip meters, and the trip meters are digital. The bike definitely has a low fuel indicator, low oil indicator, and low battery indicator. But it does not have pillion backrest but offers unique features like a pillion grabrail and killswitch. It also has a clock and an electric system of 12 V DC and the battery maintenance is free. The headlight is a bulb and reflector type with the power of 55/60W halogen. The efficient bike is globally known as one of the best sports bikes which are available in only one variant in India. This Ninja motorcycle for sale costs up to 2.98 lakhs.
Now, you can easily scroll the web for Kawasaki ninja for sale and pick the type that suits you the best and take out the beauty outside for a ride and have a great time of the road!