Recently, the world has increasingly focused on making our society more accessible. This ensures that all people have access to everything without any barriers or social stigmas. With this in mind, everyone needs to make their website as accessible as possible. The accessiBe WordPress plugin is a great way for you and your company to start embracing more accessible practices on your website.
This article will show you how to install and configure the accessiBe plugin on your WordPress website. We’ll also discuss some of the benefits of using this plugin and how it can help make your website more accessible for all users. Let’s get started!
Install and configure the accessiBe plugin
To install the plugin, you can either search for it in the WordPress plugin repository or download it from the accessiBe website. Once you have installed and activated the plugin, you will need to configure it by going to Settings > accessiBe.
The plugin has a few settings that you will need to configure. The first is the “accessibility mode,” which you can set to “automatic” or “manual.” The “automatic” setting will enable accessibility on your website when the plugin is activated. The “manual” setting will require you to enable accessibility for each page on your website manually.
The next setting is the “accessibility level.” This setting allows you to choose how much accessibility you want on your website. You can choose from “basic”, “moderate” or “extensive”. The “basic” setting will enable the essential accessibility features, while the “extensive” setting will enable all of the accessiBe plugin’s features.
The final setting is the “error reporting level.” This setting allows you to choose how much information you want the plugin to report back to you about any accessibility errors on your website. You can choose from “verbose,” “normal,” or “minimal.”
Once you have configured these settings, the plugin is ready to use.
The benefits of using accessiBe
There are many benefits of using the accessiBe plugin on your WordPress website. Here are a few of the most important ones:
1. Accessibility for all users – The plugin enables you to make your website more accessible, including people with disabilities. This makes your website more inclusive and allows everyone to access your content.
2. Improved usability – The plugin’s accessibility features can improve the usability of your website for all users. This can lead to increased traffic and engagement on your website.
3. Better search engine optimization – Accessible websites rank higher in search engines, so using the accessiBe plugin can help improve your website’s SEO.
4. Increased conversion rates – Accessible websites have been shown to have higher conversion rates than non-accessible websites. This means that more people are likely to buy from or sign up to your website if it is accessible.
5. Better customer satisfaction – Accessible websites tend to have better customer satisfaction rates. This is because users can easily access the content they need and navigate around your website without any issues.
Closing thoughts on using accessiBe
The accessiBe plugin is a great way for you to make your WordPress website more accessible. It’s easy to install and configure, and it has several benefits that can help improve your website. So give it a try today and see how it can help you make your website more accessible.